Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i put my truck in the shop to get a 6 inch Pro Comp StageII installed!! Also goin to used the stock TRD wheels and Tires for the mean time.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
The tires will probably look tiny but I'd like to see pictures when you get it back.

·
Cash-Strapped Supporter
155 Posts
I would love to take those RW rims of your hands though...:laughing3d:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
|I think what he means that with lift (or lowering) spindles the rim diameter needs to be a minimum. We dropped a 98 Chevy and HAD to install at least 17" wheels and they still hit at full lock.

·
Registered
754 Posts
|I think what he means that with lift (or lowering) spindles the rim diameter needs to be a minimum. We dropped a 98 Chevy and HAD to install at least 17" wheels and they still hit at full lock.
yes im assuming this that I thought you needed 18inches or bigger of a rim to fit on 6 inch lift.

Note: (1) OE wheels will not fit. 2007-08 models must use 18” or larger diameter wheels.

http://www.explorerprocomp.com/downloads/catalog/2008/2008_catalog_toyota_tundra.pdf

·
Registered
422 Posts
congrats on paying for a rock warrior package and then taking all the rock warrior stuff off. At least you have the sticker.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm on my phone and that pic won't come in full size so I have to ask, are those your stock RW wheels? How did that work?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ahhh, spacers. Thanks.

·
Registered
754 Posts
This 2010 with only 700 miles with a 6in lift with stock wheels and tires!! Wheels and tires will be up forsale without the TPMS sensors located in VA.
looks good man thanks for the photo it does not look bad at all with a 6inch lift with stockers on it. I can now get a 6incher and wait on some tires/rims combo since thats another 2k or more

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes they are stock RW wheels with 1.5 spacers but its still a lil tight!
How tight is a lil tight? Im asking because I want to run the same setup with spacers, because I love my RW wheels and don't want to part with them. Going to probably go 315/70/17 tires though. Any info would be great. Plus any pics of the front and close ups of the wheels would be great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts