Sharp looking truck!!! love the black and chrome

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sweet truck!!!
Kind of looks like the one at home but with chrome wheels:laughing3d:
Lookin good
Greg

Have you sold your TRD wheels yet? I can't decide what to ask for mine???

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
To be honest, I like your stock wheels better.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Like the black truck...

I'm not to fond about the black bra though... it will damage the paint later... you should get the clear 3M bra. JMHO.

The black bra will look look on a chick with white T-shirt stand in the rain... :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
Like the black truck...

I'm not to fond about the black bra though... it will damage the paint later... you should get the clear 3M bra. JMHO.

The black bra will look look on a chick with white T-shirt stand in the rain... :D
X2 the bra will ruin his paint once it rains what happens is that the water seeps under the bra and then major oxidiation happens. Rather take the 3M clear bra tape stuff....how do I know this well I had a bra on my last vehicle and the paint just came right off something I learned when it rained. Then again he might diligent to take the bra off on suspected rain days :tu:

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Truck looks great but truck bra's are not cool....

·
Registered
16 Posts
truck looks great........

might need to remove the bra.......the sun will make your truck color looks two tone and not include dirt gets under the bar and scratch your nice dark color truck.......

Been there.....so I kinda know what to expect if I get another bra for a vehicle.......

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Like the black truck...

Yea we had one on our accord and it damaged the paint made the car looks like crap. I think you should just take the bra off too, it messes with the look of the truck. Buy a bug guard/ hood protector and get the front done in the 3m stuff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts