Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to this forum so I apologize if I have posted this thread incorrectly.

I recently had the dealership replace the rear brakes and rotors and now when I'm cornering an on/off ramp (seems cornering anything above 20-25mph) my ABS goes nuts even when I'm not implementing the braking system. I'm by no means a mechanic but I can research and try to figure it out... The dealership denies anything they did could be the source of this issue.

I'm about 47,000 miles on the truck and I am still covered under the extended platinum warranty for any mechanical failures. I don't know the right questions to ask or if there is some kind of diagnostics they can run to test it.

I was outright told that the ABS is working fine and if there was a problem then the light would stay on for an extended period of time and until that happens I'm kind of SOL.

any and all help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
When ever I go around a corner faster than I should I hear a god-awful noise. I don't remember hearing it when I first got my truck, but it seems more regular now. I just figured it was normal and it was the ABS, or traction control system, keeping my wheels from slipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts