Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for the link, I enjoyed watching the video, I have watched a few of the competitors videos, it is funny watching three automakers spending soo much time bashing Toyota. I am glad I chose Toyota, if the competitors are concerned, I must have made the right choice.
SScott

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Thanks for the link, I enjoyed watching the video, I have watched a few of the competitors videos, it is funny watching three automakers spending soo much time bashing Toyota. I am glad I chose Toyota, if the competitors are concerned, I must have made the right choice.
SScott
Haha yea your right. People try and bash it because they're afraid of it and don't have the confidence in their own vehicles. haha

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Damn, if the thing would load a long enough clip I can wach more than 4 seconds without it pausing, I'll finish watching teht hing.

-rockstate

·
Registered
754 Posts
Haha yea your right. People try and bash it because they're afraid of it and don't have the confidence in their own vehicles. haha
AGREE wholeheartedly when you think about it when you watch those videos from cardatavideo.com on youtube they NEVER ONCE (at least when i watched them) said anything about ford vs gm or gm vs dodge, etc..it was ALWAYS big 3 vs TUNDRA...always makes you wonder why they would do such as a thing :td: :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts