Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined the forum recently and did a ton of reading and asking questions. I thought I would get a picture of my new 2010 CM now that I have completed several upgrades. I hope you like it!

Camburg 2.5" Coilovers
Camburg 1.5" Uniball UCA
ToyTec AAL
Rock Warrior TRD Wheels and Tires
N-Fab Bars
Undercover Bed Cover

I hope to add the following down the road.....

Weather Tech Floor Mats
Tow Mirrors
CAI (not sure what make yet)

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Excellent mods so far!! Not sure if you can do this since it looks like you'll be doing some off-roading, but the TRD sway bar is an absolute MUST!! CAI you might want to re-think... not too many people have actually been too impressed with theirs and some have had issues with the MAF sensors setting off warnings on their dash because of them. Also, if you have any chance of going to the TRD Supercharger, you may want to hold off on the CAI because the top for the TRD CAI is included with the TRD Supercharger kit (the bottoms for both are the same). Great looking truck!! Like the N-fabs a lot!!

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Nice truck! I can say from personal experience that the TRD Intake did impress me so far. It sounds good, looks good (no worries about warranty issues or throwing codes), and I feel it helps the performance. Toyota publishes 8hp/8tq gains at the wheels, and I have an easier time trusting their claimed gains than the aftermarket companies...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments guys......I appreciate the information that you've provided. It looks like the next Mod will be a back-up camera. I had back-up sensors on my F250 and unfortunately I became very dependent on them in certain situations. The back-up camera should be plug and play, not to mention...come in handy!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks good congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts