Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sad3d: I traded my 5.7 Tundra in yesterday for a Camry SE 4 cylinder. I'm really going thru truck remorse. I have always had a truck. My daughter is a senior in high school this year and will be heading off to college soon. I have to save money everywhere I can so, the Camry cost me less and the gas millege can't compare to my truck.
I REALLY MISS THE POWER. I need Bluetooth in the Camry soon. I can't stand grabbing for me DROID to answer it. The Tundra was my favorite toy. I guess i'll save a little here and there and buy a old truck to play with.:cry3d:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hilarious... I just did the same as you, Sold my tundra 4dr and bought the Camry SE but mine has the bluetooth. I thought the blue tooth came standard with the SE model? My android phone syncs nicely with it. The camry might not have the power but now I have 350 a month more in savings of gas. that counts for a lot. best of luck and good choice in cars.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I did the same thing as you guys, traded the crew max for a 4 banger. It seems the more i drive it the more i like it and its way cheaper in gas.

·
Registered
333 Posts
That's It! we start a club!!
I sold my Tundra privately and just brought home a 2011 SE.
I go t tired of having my manhood taken everytime I went to the gas station.

·
Registered
609 Posts
LOL should of got the v6. It has a pretty good kick (not quite a 5.7) but no slouch. I think the mpg is about the same as the 4 banger, maybe 1 mpg less. I know the v6 costs a little more tho

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Well you could put a "header" on it, change the muffler to a Dynomax super turbo and a dropin K&N filter.....then it would be fun and get even better mileage....I have an 04 SE V6 (3.3) No headers but did do the rest of it...ave 23 city and 29 hwy......the VVT-i makes for fun driving......have fun with it. CSM-H

1 - 7 of 7 Posts