Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just curious if anyone has purchased one of these recently and if you don't mind sharing the price you got it for. I picked up a new Tundra for myself last week and going back to the dealership to get the bed liner sprayed in, the wife caught a glimpse of one in Blizzard Pearl that she ended up test driving and fell in love with. The MSRP was just over $39K, damn near the MSRP for my truck lol! But anyways, she deserves a new car and I'm willing to pay whatever is fair. I'm pretty sure I can get them in the $34K range without much haggling...I hope! Thanks

Scott

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well guys, answering my own question as the wife and I just got back from the dealership. Went ahead and closed the deal and believe we got a pretty damn good deal, $32K including tt&t! That was for the 2013 Avalon Touring in Brilliant Pearl absolutely loaded! Happy wife, happy life lol! Hopefully I just paved the way for my new lift...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looking at that color avalon tour or limited.. Beige interior... Hope there's a mfg incentive on it!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Yeah my mom wants one of these Avalons later next year. She is cruising an 05 Camery just fine for now and it has 90K miles on it.

Good to see some price checks on it. She probably wouldn't want many options though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey crew max 13 What is the differance between a Touring and a Limited.It looks like they call call the touring the XLE Touring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts