Toyota Tundra Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Looks good! How is the ride with the air bags set to max? I've heard some people mention that it's too rough and others who say it's perfectly fine.
Overall it’s not bad at all. I have noticed there’s not much down travel for the rear wheel. So it you go over a big bump where the back tire would drop down to stay planted on the ground it doesn’t so much now. So you can feel where it almost stays “airborne” so to speak and come down then when past the bump. I mean it’s not as extreme as I’m making it sound. But don’t know how to explain it any better. But I think it rides nice now lifted and with the wider tire and stiffer sidewall of the G2’s. The wife prefers the soft ride it had before more. Lol

Overall it’s not bad at all. I have noticed there’s not much down travel for the rear wheel. So it you go over a big bump where the back tire would drop down to stay planted on the ground it doesn’t so much now. So you can feel where it almost stays “airborne” so to speak and come down then when past the bump. I mean it’s not as extreme as I’m making it sound. But don’t know how to explain it any better. But I think it rides nice now lifted and with the wider tire and stiffer sidewall of the G2’s. The wife prefers the soft ride it had before more. Lol
Yea I'm afraid that my wife might not like the changes that are coming either :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.