Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our battery died a few weeks back, and ever since we replaced it. There is a blinking "MAN." light on the dashboard.

I know it's for the height adjustment, but we ask the dealer if they knew what it meant, and they didn't know without keeping it overnight.

Just wondering if anyone knows that the blinking light means, and how I can possibly fix it. Is there some reset, or maybe a fuse??

Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm in a platinum and playing with the buttons right now to toggle or have the light blink.
Have you tired pushing the manual up/down button or the height control button to see if it coaxes it off?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
488 Posts
Check for code(s)?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@surfnsteve, yeah I tried toggling it. but it just stays on "N" and the "MAN." keeps blinking.
@MtnClimber, i have not check the codes yet.

I keep reading the air suspension senors can go out. Just seems odd it happened whenever I replaced the battery, it was working before that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi folks, I had to jump start my ride the other night and I am now too getting the height control MAN. indicator flashing. Really interest if someone had a solution... fuse?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Page 244 of our beloved manual says: "If there is a problem somewhere with the electronically modulated suspension, the height control MAN will behave as follows:
1. The indicator will not come one when engine switch is turned On and
2. The indicator will blink.
Although the vehicle may be driven, have the vehicle inspected by your Toyota dealer."

That is Toyota speak to indicate the problem can only be determined by specialized dealer or quality mechanic diagnosis equipment.

Just for kicks, have you tried reading the ODB2 port for stored or pending CEL codes? Might be one there you can reset....

Luck and enjoy those Toyotas. : ^ )))

·
Registered
4 Posts
Update all: I was set to take her into the dealer but looked one more time at the fuses. Ta-Da! The 7.5 amp fuse had the slightest of slight break. Grabbed the spare 15 to test it and yup, that was it. Picked up a replacement the next day and all is good. ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sweet. Many a folk make the mistake of only 'looking' at a fuse to see if its 'good', a simple continuity test would show the truth.

Awesome you found it, maybe it will help someone else. Luck and enjoy those Toyotas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2013 platinum and light started blinking. There are 2 fuses in the engine compartment fuse box labeled air sus and air sus no. 2. One air sus fuse in cabin fuse box near parking brake. The one I replaced was air sus no 2. It is a 7.5 and I put 15 in its place and the light stopped blinking

·
Registered
830 Posts
I have a 2013 platinum and light started blinking. There are 2 fuses in the engine compartment fuse box labeled air sus and air sus no. 2. One air sus fuse in cabin fuse box near parking brake. The one I replaced was air sus no 2. It is a 7.5 and I put 15 in its place and the light stopped blinking
If the fuse blew there is usually some sort of problem or fault causing an over current condition. Fuses also blow by heat even if their current rating is not exceeded. In this case, the 7.5A likely prevents the pump motor from overheating and damaging itself. You need to get the correct 7.5A fuse and take the 15A out. If the fuse blows again you need to figure out why, could be the pump motor going bad, damaged wiring or an air leak that is causing the motor to exceed its duty cycle. If you leave the 15A fuse in there you are risking damage and potentially a fire risk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi folks, I had to jump start my ride the other night and I am now too getting the height control MAN. indicator flashing. Really interest if someone had a solution... fuse?

Sorry I hadn’t responded earlier, but turns out it was just a fuse!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts