Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 tundra. When using the blinkers with the running lights on you can see the lights on the controls blink. When you turn the headlights on the front blinkers stop working and the indicator blinks fast. The back blinkers blink fast. I just bought this a week ago. I've heard that it's a bad ground. Not sure where to start. Any suggestions? This is my first tundra. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Totally dumb question maybe but have you gone around to confirm all bulbs are working? Fast blink usually indicates a blown bulb.
Or I have also read that sometimes guys who switch to aftermarket LED's get weird fast flashing too. Something about needing a diode maybe but I know nothing about that stuff.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 2014 tundra. When using the blinkers with the running lights on you can see the lights on the controls blink. When you turn the headlights on the front blinkers stop working and the indicator blinks fast. The back blinkers blink fast. I just bought this a week ago. I've heard that it's a bad ground. Not sure where to start. Any suggestions? This is my first tundra. Thanks in advance
My '06 DC did weird stuff when I tried LED tail light bulbs, I stepped on the brake pedal and the dash lights came on. Returned them for a refund.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts