Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lifer - Moving Forward --->
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed for a 2016 Tacoma Limited 4x4 :happy3d: Should be here within a week. :)

Can't wait to get back in a truck! Now just need to find out where I can get some Toyota accessories at a good price.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Just bought a 2016 SR5 double cab with V6, overfenders, and the SR5 appearance package. It was very hard to find the exact truck I wanted (color/options) and the dealer had to get it transferred from NC to "lower" AL. I found a TRD Sport but it had some accessories I wasn't that interested in and the interior left me a little cold. The only accessories I have added are the Weather Tech liners (anyone want a new set of premium carpeted mats for a great price?), Tacoma mud guards, and a set of Raptor running boards I ordered from Runningboardwarehouse.com. I ordered the running boards on December 21st and they were delivered on the 23d. The truck will be delivered on the 28th and I will install the guards and running boards as soon as I get the new Taoma home. The Weather Techs for the 16's are on back-order. I have been a member of TS Solutions for a long time as I have owned both a 1st (2005) and 2nd generation (2012) Tundra. However due to an accident (side swiped a mailbox) I decided to sell the Tundra and go for a smaller truck. Even with scratches and dents all down the side, the Tundra still brought a good price (private sale). For my use, the Tundra was just too big as my wife didn't like driving it (which was fine with me!) and I had to carefully pull it into the garage which had single doors. I look forward to reading the posts in the "Tacoma" section as I got great help with questions from the "Tundra" members. One dealer even told me the Tacoma was outselling the Tundra at his dealership. Even though I got what I thought was a reasonable deal (after visiting 5 dealerships) they sure don't give them away. I looked at a Frontier (as one of my former students is a Nissan dealer) but I liked the Tacoma much better. Again, I look forward to reading the Tacoma posts....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I see they're still using that crappy steering wheel. That's my only pet peeve with my wife's 2015 4Runner. I prefer my 2006 Taco's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts