Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! So I was driving my tundra with stock equipment the other day listening to the Bluetooth when all of a sudden the sound cuts out except the tweets. So when I got home I faded the sound to the front and back and left to right and confirmed my front console speakers work and the rear door tweets work, only one main door speakers stopped working. I also changed between Bluetooth, FM and AM radio and that didn't make a difference. I tried disconnecting the battery for 10+ minutes, tried a software update to the radio, checked the amp fuse under the hood (didn't looked blown so didn't replace), and checked the amp under the passenger seat (no fuse to check so just disconnected and reconnected the cable). None of this worked.

I've googled the issue and can't find a solution to my problem that I haven't tried. Hoping you guys can't help me out on trying to figure out what would cause this and what I can do next.

A buddy of mine says maybe a rat or squirrel chewed through a wire cluster and shorted the wire speakers out, but I don't know how the wires are run to start looking for that. Also would that mean all my door speakers need to be replaced?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts