Toyota Tundra Forums banner

2017 Tundra Platinum shocks, struts, splashguard

1244 Views 5 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  mike1000
Selling 2017 Tundra Platinum front struts with springs (complete) with rear shocks, and splash guard. I upgraded to the TRD Pro suspension after 500 miles. These are in perfect shape. I will post pics later tomorrow. $200 plus shipping for shock and strut combo and prefer local pickup for the spashguard ($50)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Selling 2017 Tundra Platinum front struts with springs (complete) with rear shocks, and splash guard. I upgraded to the TRD Pro suspension after 500 miles. These are in perfect shape. I will post pics later tomorrow. $200 plus shipping for shock and strut combo and prefer local pickup for the spashguard ($50)
I am interested if you would consider shipping to 01880.
Thanks.
I suppose that I could ship the struts and shocks, (they are in boxes). The splash guard might be an issue. I also have the factory shift knob, and chrome mirror covers and door handles (4). let me know what you would like to do.

Michael
I suppose that I could ship the struts and shocks, (they are in boxes). The splash guard might be an issue. I also have the factory shift knob, and chrome mirror covers and door handles (4). let me know what you would like to do.

Michael
I would just be interested in the suspension parts. Thanks.
Ok, sounds good. Where would you like them shipped to? Feel free to PM me and we can arrange payment and shipping.
Parts still available. I also have the Platinum shift knob. (I purchased the Pro version)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.