Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the 2020 Tundra Stereo with Carplay is swap-able with the 2019 tundra stereo? And if so, does there need to be any wiring harness modifications?

·
Banned
4 Posts
Well, I haven't tried it myself but I think one of my friends got it done from a local mechanic. So it should be doable. I am a college student and had to write an essay for my college project and was searching online for topics to write about and found a few on topicsmill.com. I really liked this website as it has a variety of topics available and all the topics are very unique. I was able to find the topic I needed and would recommend this website if anyone needs any topic to write on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i live in long beach and the 1st thing i got for my 2007 tundra crewmax sr5 v8 was get a great sound system/alarm/backup camera/equalizer...it's bluetooth operated so no streaming or data issues...i use mostly youtube so whatever i'm listening to inside picks right up in the truck....i love my truck...b4 that i had a super beetle...go figure! just got new spyder - black led dlr bar projector headlights and tail lights and a new grill...much better night vision..now i'm getting my emblems powder coated, then maybe flares...i had to get a runningboard cause im only 5'4...who would have thought i'd love a truck so much? i even love it at the gas pump....it's just a great truck i think....funny, when i was looking for this truck, i rented a brand new nisson...it was like driving a tin can....i didn't enjoy it at all because it just felt cheap...i only have 80,000 miles on it so i'm good to go....sigh....

the first week, i had a small snafu getting used to the tow mirrors....i clipped something and lost the passenger side mirror the first week....oops!! they just took some time to get used to....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts