Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Shannon Brookshire and I am in the Internet Parts Department at Champion Toyota of Houston.

Champion Toyota is offering 25% off list price on Toyota Genuine Parts to ALL Tundra Solution Members.

We are currently working on getting our off-road site up for all you 4x4 guys and I will post that here as soon as it's up and running. It will have many aftermarket off-road parts and accessories for you to purchase!

Visit us on the web at www.toyotaworld.com to check out our site. You can PM me here for any price quotes or if you have any questions you can call me toll free at 1-800-327-2087 (ask for Shannon).

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hey this is awesome! I'm in Houston - I'll be sure to hollar at you if/when I need anything for my truck :D

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Is the 25% discount applicable to TRD parts also?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how do you get the 25% discount
?
You can PM me your parts request here on this forum and I will give you a quote with the 25% applied...you will also receive a quote#. If you wish to order the parts you can then call me to place your order with your quote#.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discount off list? Isn't that not much of a discount at all?

Let's talk about a discount off Jobber... or WD... eh?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Discount off list? Isn't that not much of a discount at all?

Let's talk about a discount off Jobber... or WD... eh?
LOL! That'd be nice wouldn't it? Call your local dealer and ask them if they'll give you 25% off jobber or WD...they'll probably hang up on ya! ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Do you got bilstein 5100 adj. ? If so how much?

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
yer site sucks, too many broken links, and way too confusing.
I'm thinking you need a better webmaster to set you up right.
Let me know if you need someone who will do things right.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Our website is always in a constant state of updates. There is a phone number listed on it and you can always pick up the phone and call us if you can't find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Will do webwork for parts?!? :D

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is your 25% off the internet or retail price on your website? I am really interested in the TRD dual exhaust.
The 25% off is normally already applied on the website, but if you call me I can make sure you get the best deal possible. I'll be back in the office on Monday if you'd like to give me a call for a quote.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I had bought some cover sockets for my headlights for a 2006 Tundra. They are to small for my headlights. I was told that I had the wrong headlights on my 2006 Tundra that I had bought in June of 2006. They asked me if someone had changed the headlights on my truck, as it was the right part number for my VIN number. Did they make two differant headlights that year? By the way I had ordered this from Champion Toyota World

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
How much for a set of replacement drive belts including one for the supercharger, shipped to Idaho?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had bought some cover sockets for my headlights for a 2006 Tundra. They are to small for my headlights. I was told that I had the wrong headlights on my 2006 Tundra that I had bought in June of 2006. They asked me if someone had changed the headlights on my truck, as it was the right part number for my VIN number. Did they make two differant headlights that year? By the way I had ordered this from Champion Toyota World
PM me your VIN, I'll have to see what's going on. Did you purchase these through an internet order or did you call and speak to a salesperson?

1 - 20 of 193 Posts