Toyota Tundra Forums banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Shannon.. I'm new to this forum and will shortly be picking up a 2010 Tundra CrewMax. I'm looking for a few items, the stainless steel running boards (like those on the limited), a color match Tonneau cover (Slate), TRD Rear Sway Bar, new 2010 Platinum Grill, Chrome handles off a limited (all four doors). Can you give me prices on these. Also, can you ship those to New York and what would the cost be?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
I'm currently clearing out my PM's right now. If you need a quote right away please call me at 1-800-327-2087!

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
i sent you a pm to help add to your list lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
[email protected]
Hey guys, my name is Shannon Brookshire and I am in the Internet Parts Department at Champion Toyota of Houston.

Champion Toyota is offering 25% off list price on Toyota Genuine Parts to ALL Tundra Solution Members.

We are currently working on getting our off-road site up for all you 4x4 guys and I will post that here as soon as it's up and running. It will have many aftermarket off-road parts and accessories for you to purchase!

Visit us on the web at www.toyotaworld.com to check out our site. You can PM me here for any price quotes or if you have any questions you can call me toll free at 1-800-327-2087 (ask for Shannon).

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Its true they do have cheap parts for sale but their "25% off" is just BS. What you see on their site is what you pay.
^^^^^^^Try calling, they haven't respond to me either

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
hi shannon need a pair of rear shocks part # PT901-48500-01 can you give me a price :ts:

181 - 193 of 193 Posts