Toyota Tundra Forums banner

141 - 160 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Buddy ,,,

I need the Bedliner that you guys have for your Tundra Vehicles. Wasn't available with my 09 truck i purchased today, So i really need one for most of all looks can't stand that bare paint inside the bed. On a budget so please work with me. lol

Only plan to keep the truck for 2 years at the most for trade in once credit builds up with toyota fianacing. So i don't want to put to much into this vehicle when i know my ultimate vehicle would be the crew max... Murder Black!!! lol

Any whoooo

Thanks in advance,,

Sonny

·
Registered
86 Posts
can you give me a quote for the rear bumper of 08 Tundra. My truck also has the tow package if that makes any difference.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Shannon,

Your PM is full.

May I get a quote for a TRD swaybar for my 2008 Tundra? Shipping to 31904 business address. Thanks
Try calling. I ordered some stuff a month ago and I also mentioned to him about his in box here and he said that he just hasn't had time to keep up with everything lately. Great guy though!:usa2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I ordered a sway bar online from them on April 30, 2009 and my credit card was charged the next day. It has been 13 days and I have not received my order so I called Shannon today and he told me that an addtional $10 was required because it was over sized. WTF - I cancelled my order since he did not respond to my previous emails.

From my experience it was poor service!

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Okay guys, I'm gonna be over here much more often now to answer your questions and give you quotes on whatever you need. I've cleared my PM box so now you can PM me or if you want, just post here and I'll get you a quote on whatever you need!

And remember, you can alsways call me direct and I can give you a quote right over the phone!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
I appreciate the calls today guys. Gave out several quotes to TS members today and even took a few orders. Remember, the fastest way to get a quote is to call me (I'm here Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm) but if you prefer to send me a message by all means feel free! :D

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I am looking for 2007 TOYOTA TUNDRA PAINTED FENDER FLARES color is slate Metallic shipped to Florida 32259.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Need a Bed-Extender for a 2009 Tacoma.

Could you kindly PM or Email a price (item cost & shipping cost - breakdown). [email protected]

I have a new one (still in the box) for a 2007 Tundra and it is listed in this classified section.

Thanks,

SOS

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am going to be getting some FJ TRD SE rims for my Tacoma. I figure it's a good time to look into locking lug nuts (I guess it's a set of 4..?) and the spare tire lock. Could you please PM or email [[email protected]] me a quote for those items broken down separately as well as shipping? Thank you very much.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
I am going to be getting some FJ TRD SE rims for my Tacoma. I figure it's a good time to look into locking lug nuts (I guess it's a set of 4..?) and the spare tire lock. Could you please PM or email [[email protected]] me a quote for those items broken down separately as well as shipping? Thank you very much.
Are you wanting a quote on the wheels as well, or have you already got them?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you wanting a quote on the wheels as well, or have you already got them?

Thanks
I am picking them up the Anthracite ones this weekend from a craigslist deal, but I am curious as to how much they would cost otherwise. If it is a big pain, don't worry about it, but if it isn't a big deal I would like to know how much they'd cost from you. Like I said, don't go to any trouble though. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
I am picking them up the Anthracite ones this weekend from a craigslist deal, but I am curious as to how much they would cost otherwise. If it is a big pain, don't worry about it, but if it isn't a big deal I would like to know how much they'd cost from you. Like I said, don't go to any trouble though. Thank you.
Replied back to your e-mail with a quote.

Thanks

141 - 160 of 193 Posts