Toyota Tundra Forums banner

161 - 180 of 193 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Shannon,

I need the bracket kit for mounting a bed extender in my '06 Tundra double cab. Can you shoot me a price, shipping to 78717?

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
Hello I was interested in some shocks for my truck I have a 2002 Tundra SR5 2wd, and a 2" front coil over lift. I would like some shocks that could accomodate. Any suggestions and price quotes are welcome.

I am thinking
1. The TRD Bilstein Shocks (red/blue)
PT901-48500-01 (i think)
as long as they won't bottom out with the 2" lift I would be fine with

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thank You Shannon at Champion Toyota-Best price ever!

hey guys, just order bunch of stuff from Shannon. Wow, damn if I had know this when I've owned my Lexus and Landcruiser, I would save alot of money.

Discount 25% off from a dealer, especially from Shannon meant alot.

thanks Man!:yo:

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
PM Sent for quote on 4Runner parts,

Thanks!
Shannon,

I need the bracket kit for mounting a bed extender in my '06 Tundra double cab. Can you shoot me a price, shipping to 78717?
Is there a harness to allow a grade tundra to hook up a jbl stereo?
Hello I was interested in some shocks for my truck I have a 2002 Tundra SR5 2wd, and a 2" front coil over lift. I would like some shocks that could accomodate. Any suggestions and price quotes are welcome.

I am thinking
1. The TRD Bilstein Shocks (red/blue)
PT901-48500-01 (i think)
as long as they won't bottom out with the 2" lift I would be fine with
PM's sent to all!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Re: Thank You Shannon at Champion Toyota-Best price ever!

hey guys, just order bunch of stuff from Shannon. Wow, damn if I had know this when I've owned my Lexus and Landcruiser, I would save alot of money.

Discount 25% off from a dealer, especially from Shannon meant alot.

thanks Man!:yo:
Appreciate the order. If you need anything else please give me a call!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Shannon your PM inbox is full and i could not send you a message. How much would a TRD sway bar for a 2002 tundra be?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Had same issue with the inbox being full.....how much would factory black running boards for an 08 Tacoma double cab cost shipped to 85641? Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks like you are extremely busy, when you get a chance I was looking for a price quote on the following parts shipped to 30043 for my 4.7 2002 Tundra let me know and thanks

~Serpentine Belt
~Timing Belt
~Oil Filter(s)
~Belt tensioner Timing belt
~water pump and gasket

*Vik

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Shannon,
I too am looking a price quote. I have a 2000 Tundra SR5, Access cab, 4.7L, two wheel drive with the upgraded front calipers and I am looking for the following items:
-front brake pads (and any necessary shims)
-front brake rotors
-all four shock absorbers

Shipping will be to 94063.
Thanks

·
Registered
302 Posts
look for a price quote on the trd 5.7 supercharger and fit kit?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Getting the inbox is full message as well. Need a Passenger side mirror for a 2005 Tundra Access Cab, Power, Heated, with the chrome/mirrored housing.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also getting "inbox full message". Please confirm TS member price for PT548-48060-31 (OEM floor mats for 2005 Highlander, ash color). Please include shipping to zip code 03051.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a '08 Tundra double cab. 'Base model' with the 4.7L and 'regular' power mirrors.

How much for the towing mirrors (don't need/want heated or signals, but if that's the only way they come, it will be OK) shipped to 89104?

Thanks,

Glen

161 - 180 of 193 Posts