Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOW it looks like a truck. I just don't get that joke of a tire Toyota sent from the factory, any of em.

load range E. heck yeah. Truck already rides a little firmer, a little more tread noise, but better handling with the 50psi and the stiffer sidewall. I'm very happy with these in the first 20 miles. Courser A/T 2's.

Before:

AFTER:

No lift or leveling kit and they fit great, no rubbing anywhere.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Looks good!!!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
same size tire i have...to me thats the minimum these trucks need. even my TRD BFG's looked small, the non TRD tires are just a joke, as you said. cant imagine why they put that narrow and small of a tire on such a big truck.

now...all you need now is to get rid of the rental/fleet truck wheels and it'll be great.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I gotta say man, that looks really good on your truck, i think you made a great choice, cool looking tread and sidewall patter. They really fill out the wheel well, he11 it looks like a truck! haha :tu:

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I gotta say man, that looks really good on your truck, i think you made a great choice, cool looking tread and sidewall patter. They really fill out the wheel well, he11 it looks like a truck! haha :tu:
+1, it really changed the look

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First tank: 15.3mpg. however that included some towing, so it may be off. Going on a long trip this weekend, I'll post up more results.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Second tank 16.5mpg

Mostly highway @ 75mph

It used to get 16-17 on this trip so I would say no real change so far.

·
Registered
422 Posts
i got some chrome covers that would look great on those wheels ;)

·
Registered
356 Posts
I wonder it that size tire would hurt my milage more here in the mountains?? My Tundra kicks down to 5th grar alot,, it would do moreso I am sure with the larger tires but then 5th gear would be slightly higher geared with the larger tires??????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts