Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and searched could not find anybody on here that gave any information on a 07 and up performance accessories body lift (3inch) or even added to the procomp lift. I have seen them on top gunz customs website but no info on how it rides...im thinking doing 3 inch body 6 inch pro comp with icon shocks 37's on 20s...real soon so im trying to find out what the deal is

·
Registered
35 Posts
The body lift won't change the ride. I saw a 3" PA body lift on a 6" Pro Comp at 4 Wheel Parts in Van Nuys, CA about a month ago. Looked awesome.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh its the same truck...now find me a pic of 6inch or 7inch lift with 3inch body lift added...i have searched everywhere i cant find any

·
Registered
35 Posts
I snapped this pic of a 3" Performance Accessories body lift on a 6" suspension lift at 4 Wheel Parts in Van Nuys, CA a few weeks ago.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh wow that looks like a bulletproof lift...i wonder how dangerous body lifts can be...i should look that up...but that truck looks sik

·
Registered
35 Posts
oh wow that looks like a bulletproof lift...i wonder how dangerous body lifts can be...i should look that up...but that truck looks sik
Body lifts are like anything else you put on your truck, if you pick a good product and install it correctly you won't have any problems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts