Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '04 2WD Tundra, and would like to raise it a couple inches without spending too much. What do you guys think of 3" spacers in the front (aluminum or polyurethane?) and 2" AAL's in the back? If I understand correctly, I want the truck to be lifted and leveled, which is why the front needs a larger lift than the rear. Can someone confirm this? Also, I would rather not change my tire size. I currently have 265/65/17's. Would these tires look ok with the lift or should I go with something larger, perhaps 275/70/17's, which would be approximately 1-5/8" taller? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
76 Posts
check out extremetrucktoys.com they have a great kit at a reasonable price i picked up a 3" level lift kit which included front spacers diff drop and aal's it comes with all hardware and detailed instructions very happy with kit i think the factory tires will look ok but personally i like the biggest i can fit without rubbing i was able to fit 295/70/17 with no problem no rubbing with steering wheel turned all the way

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much did the AAL's add? Extreme Truck Toy's website indicates 1.5 to 2". Is this accurate? Also, did you have to replace your rear shocks?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts