Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this helps you get the best deal on the 3M Protection Film installation.
For the Consumer...

I got a quote from Ms. Wimberley (working out of Sewell dealerships in Grapevine, TX) 817-703-1423 - Certified Professional 3M Installer.

Mirrors, hood, bumper - $450.00 installed anywhere in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.

Bumper only - $225.00 installed anywhere in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.

Anyone got a better deal??? If not give her a call and tell her Sergio sent you. Good luck!

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
Got a full 3M frontal job and the two front windows tinted at my dealer upon delivery for $190:tu:

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
One thing you guys mighht want to consider is a liquid bra. It's a relatively new product and is a lot nicer looking than film in my opinion. Basically its like a thick clear coat put on at a body shop. Not a lot of shops are doing it yet, so you may have to do some checking. This stuff could make film obsolete in a few years.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thundera, $190 for the Mirrors, front bumper, and hood? Even if it's just the bumper...DANG! Is the following info still correct for you? If so...Denver folks ... there ya go.

Ehrlich Toyota
(Preferred Dealer)
Page Views: 10392 Reviews: 0
View dealers close by
View or Post a review

Sales Contact: Chad Shoeman
Parts Contact: Mark Polasek
Service Contact: Jay Baird
Address: 4732 26th Street
City: Greeley State: Colorado Zipcode: 80634

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
I was quoted $435 total for the 3m Bra. I have question, do splattered bug guts wash off easier?
yep. have had it on other cars. helps to put a synthetic polish on it like Zaino, too. Plus the bug juice won't eat thru your clearcoat.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
I had the Venture Shield invisible bra installed for $215.00 at CTI graphics in Western Kentucky. I had the installer extend the hood protector to 22" for another $50.00. I also had him make a custom protector for 8" of the roof for $100.00. The price including tax was just under $390.00.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts