Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my 07 DC Tundra 4.7L with the TRD offroad package.
It's very nice, my first full sized pickup. It's a great truck, for the 24 hours i've owned it.

However, the dealer added the bed liner, i've decided I don't like/want it.
Is there anyone interested in a not used bed liner? i'll sell it for 2/3 price OBO.
It's on a 6.5' bed.

Other than that I love everything about the truck.
Just wish I could drive it more, and that the cost of gas at the pumps would
go down!

Don't have any pics yet, it's been raining too much. As soon as I get it cleaned, i'll get some!
Thanks
BB

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone interested in a bedliner for the 6.5' 07 Tundra DC?
I'd like to get rid of this one.
Thanks!
BB

·
Registered
79 Posts
Are you located anywhere near maryland?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ouch, no Sorry. I'm in Louisiana.
I was actually in Maryland/DC last week, but I flew there. It was my first time to go to DC, it's a great place. I really enjoyed it.

BB

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey, post some wet pics of that truck. I can see through the rain. Congratulations on the truck. What color did you get? Our truck is the equipped the same.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Congratulations to you guys on your new Tundras. The 4.7s were good choices and one that I wish I had made. :tu:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, when i first signed up to the forum I didn't select the option to get replies to my post, so I didn't see any additions to the thread.

I did put some pics in my photo gallery. :tu:
It does look like we have the same options, good choice!

I like the 4.7L, but I am seeing people here stating they're getting the same gas mileage or better with the 5.7. If that is the case I kinda wish I would have got the 5.7. Although, i'm sure those are with the 6 speed tranny and not the 5 speed. Plus i was thinking that the 5.7L aluminum block could be a little lighter? Oh well, too late to change anything now. Overall it's a very cool truck and i'm proud as can be to have one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts