Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
5,147 Posts
im runing the supercharger @7 psi
i want to increase the boost to 12+ psi !!:becky:

what is needed ?
what shoud i change and do !!
the below thread is a good place to start and is found in the Forced Induction forum. http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/forced-induction-systems/226047-trd-supercharger-newbie-guide/ the parent forum is Forced Induction Systems and contains a ton of information about the TRD superchargers. It even has the answer muttonotter has been looking for.

· Premium Member
5,147 Posts
Go over to tundratalk.com I GARAUNTEE u will get an answer or atleast respect n not a bunch half ass answers/jokes. There r some smart asses on there but not like thisn they will welcome u before wasting your time.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App
:rolleyes: you've got issues bro.

· Premium Member
5,147 Posts
Which emirate are you in? Most of them are extremely strict about modifying vehicles exhaust and/or intake. In fact, police in some emirates actually confiscate those with illegal modifications which no chance of them being returned. I am puzzled as to why you are considering doing this to your Tundra, yet you can't replace the motor. It just doesn't add up. Oh yeah, please post a pic of your Tundra. I'd like to see one all the way over in the UAE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.