Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must be missing something, but when I hit load and the Navigation screen goes up so I can load a CD, it seems to only be letting me load in slot 1. It won't allow me to select slot 2,3,or 4 to load, it just gives an eject/load on the left screen, and a "all CD" on the right screen, with slots 2,3, and 4 blacked out below, so I can't select them. I looked in the manual, but it didn't really cover this, so I was wondering if anyone could chime in on how to load the other 3 slots? Thanks

·
Registered
389 Posts
I must be missing something, but when I hit load and the Navigation screen goes up so I can load a CD, it seems to only be letting me load in slot 1. It won't allow me to select slot 2,3,or 4 to load, it just gives an eject/load on the left screen, and a "all CD" on the right screen, with slots 2,3, and 4 blacked out below, so I can't select them. I looked in the manual, but it didn't really cover this, so I was wondering if anyone could chime in on how to load the other 3 slots? Thanks
I think you just keep sticking in the CDs and it will take em. I'm put 3 in mine in succession w/o thinking about it...

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
You have to wait for the green lights. I think it shows you in the I guide. Under Audio system, basic operation about 3/4 through to the end of the video.

WELCOME TO TOYOTAiGUIDE.COM

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you just keep sticking in the CDs and it will take em. I'm put 3 in mine in succession w/o thinking about it...
Actually, I did this, and it took 2 in the same slot. Luckily I gently used a pie scraper and got them out without damaging, but am scared to put more than one in if it hasn't changed slots yet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks, I'll try it.
AZ -- had the same challenge this weekend. Anyway, the light is just to the right of the cd opening, flickers green when ready for the next cd. after you install the first one it take about 3 to 5 second before the light begins to flicker, then insert next one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts