Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
New to the site and checked out a lot of the great work you all have done with your trucks. I'm looking to lift my 07 SR5 and add some bigger tires. Went to a local shop here that does a lot of off road mods, and they said they've never worked on a Tundra. Anyone know of any shops in the VA/DC area that have done some aftermarket work on Tundra's?
thanks much - brian

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Did you try Quality Tire???? They're in Woodbridge.... They're a bit more into the tuners and wheels/tires. I think you'll have to drive farther south to find a good truck place....

I went to Bigfoot in Fredericksburg
4801 Ewell Rd, Fredericksburg, VA‎ - (540) 373-3291‎
and they've done a couple of front lifts, but not the one I was looking for.

Check Truckin Thunder at 6 Commerce Pky, Fredericksburg, VA 22406 .

Pro Trucks does lifts as well..
1101 Potomac Ave # A
Fredericksburg, VA 22405-2711

(540) 372-1442‎

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Hey everyone,
New to the site and checked out a lot of the great work you all have done with your trucks. I'm looking to lift my 07 SR5 and add some bigger tires. Went to a local shop here that does a lot of off road mods, and they said they've never worked on a Tundra. Anyone know of any shops in the VA/DC area that have done some aftermarket work on Tundra's?
thanks much - brian
I'm just down the road from you in Fredericksburg, and I had my lift done here in town at Iron Pig Off Road.

They primarily specialize in the old school FJ Land Cruisers, but they work on other Toyotas as well. I was very please with their work.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I know that ImageMotorsports In Forestville, MD has doen two big- like 12" lifts on new Tundras.
Brad is the guy, the sjop is at Rte 4 and the Beltway if you are willing to drive over this way.I will put up his number when I find it in my phone.

·
Registered
135 Posts
ehh, I'm too far south for you, but there's a local shop T-N-T motorsports in Fishersville that does some nice work and has done a couple extreme Tundras. Although, the examples I saw were more "show" trucks than real offroaders. Tchey did some work to my co-workers jeep and was some quality work. Its one of those places that are run by enthusiasts

·
Registered
916 Posts
You try Trick Trucks off 50 at 495 in PG county? Thats the only local place I can think of. Not too many places to go off roading around here, not too many dedicated 4x4 shops I can think of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts