1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4th annual Southern Tundra meet.

Saturday November 19th 2011.​

Location 1. Hooters restaurant: 5120 Corporate Blvd Baton Rouge, LA
Location 2. No problem raceway: Belle rose, LA (866)-50-RACING.

It's that time of the year again, time for another tundra and track meet Presented by IF57.

The day's events will start off at hooters at 1:30pm. Where everyone will hang out, get some mediocre grub and maybe a chicken dance or two (You know someone's going to have a birthday :D). From there we will have a 43mile cruse to No problem raceway at Circuit Grand Bayou in bell rose, LA. Cruse will be down the Historic River Road, onto Highway 70 across the sunshine bridge to the racetrack. The time for which the gate's open have not been set yet, But more than likely will be 6:00-7:00pm. There will be plenty of cameras to capture every moment on the track. Everyone will be going “Dutch”. Admission to the race track is $20 per vehicle (up to 8 people per vehicle).

All that is planning on attending please post up so I can get a good general guess for reservations.

Finally everyone remember we are doing this and setting it up to be a fun relaxed event. But more importantly a SAFE event.

All vehicle's running 13.99 and faster may require a SNELL Approved helmet. (Bringing extra)
Those running Drag radials even if DOT maybe require to have Drive shaft safety loop.
Those running Nitrous maybe required to have nitrous blow down system venting outside the vehicle.

All rule's are enforced by the track officials. This event and activities hereof are not related to any of the aforesaid merchants, owners,forums or sponsors. No one is or will assume responsibility for anything including injury's, vehicle damage, ETC. IT is up to YOU to use good judgment and common sense. Exact time's and events may slightly vary as we get closer to the day. remember safety is #1

Special thanks to the sponsor's who are supporting this event. Remember to check them out!

TRD Sparks: www.trdsparks.com

Airaid www.AIRAID.com

Auto RX http://www.auto-rx.com/

Yota toys (craven speed) http://www.yotatoys.com/

Some useful links:

Home Page

La Quinta Inn - Baton Rouge, LA - Hotel in Baton Rouge

Days Inn | Baton Rouge Louisiana Hotel | Baton Rouge, LA 70809 | Near Blue Bayou Waterpark - nearby, Dixie Landin - nearby & Shopping and Entertainment - nearby

People who are planning on attending
1. Zeeya (Steve)
2. Jasonf (Blackwidow)
3. Cater
4. SouthToy
5. trikeffex
6. JDMLude ( 99 Cobra)
7. BigEd44
8. italiantundra88
9. 08TexasTundra
10. Todd RCSB (JF)
11. eddie from Morgan city (JF)
12. 1siktrd
13. jstong394

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm here, I don't know about the rest.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Looks like I'll be home from offshore for this 1..Y'all can def count me in..I'll be the slowest of the bunch however..I only ran a 14.7 at scrapin with my wife in the truck and the heavy ass 26's on lol...
Charles

·
Registered
630 Posts
Sound like a plan. I've been wanting to see you truck. And have some fun too!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sound like a plan. I've been wanting to see you truck. And have some fun too!
Def man..Ive been curious to see your truck as well..Im surprised we havent ran into each other yet because ive been in The Baton rouge/walker area quite a few times as of lately..
Charles

·
Registered
179 Posts
Alright trikeffex! Be nice to see some new faces this year.

Random I'm driving much further than that :D. It's only has far as you let it be.
Yea man im surprised im off this year for it..Seems like i always miss everything fun because of my work schedule!!
Charles

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea man im surprised im off this year for it..Seems like i always miss everything fun because of my work schedule!!
Charles

No doubt, usually in the same boat. I lay pipe and never know when I'll get the call to mobilize.

·
Registered
179 Posts
No doubt, usually in the same boat. I lay pipe and never know when I'll get the call to mobilize.
Yea i hear ya man..Im tied up in Fourchon Across from C-port 1 right now waiting out this weather..Suppose to be rough all the way up till wednesday then it should drop down to 4-6ft seas..Hell its suppose to be 12-15's the next 3 days lol.....
Charles

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just bought new to me 08 Tundra, I would like to attend. I live in Metairie.
Def bro,
Im in hammond,La not too far from ya..Def ready to meet a few new peeps...
Charles

·
Registered
630 Posts
I just bought new to me 08 Tundra, I would like to attend. I live in Metairie.
Hey BigEd we would love to see you there. What kind of Tundra do you have?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
might have to skip opening weekend of rifle season and join yall and now i will be the slows with my gen 1 but hope to be running in the 15's

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
might have to skip opening weekend of rifle season and join yall and now i will be the slows with my gen 1 but hope to be running in the 15's
:amen:

I'm going to miss opening weekend of the Arkansas duck season & the Arkansas and miss State game.

Everyone on the list will receive a PM Week or so ahead of time to confirm.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Its just hunting buddy...I mean besides we are talking Beer,Wings,And most importantly "HOOTERS" :baby:
Charles

1 - 20 of 126 Posts