Toyota Tundra Forums banner
81 - 100 of 126 Posts

· Registered
2,619 Posts
I live by clearly n west Napoleon, 2010 tundra blk Trd sport dcab wit 33" halo'd out lol

Also looking forward to meeting you guys.
i think i have see your truck before but your truck it is [email protected] epic

· Registered
51 Posts
Thanks man, I have 6k with 3k fogs unlike sum newer tundras that have matching heads and fogs. I've been seeing quite a few more tundras with halos nowadays. Imma see if buddy in baton rouge wants to come and meet us, he has a 07 blk dcab with 26" with loud train horns.

· Registered
179 Posts
I had the 3k fogs with 8k lows and 4300k highs for the past 2 years till the fogs finally went out on me..All they had were the 6k's in stock so thats what i put back in it..And hell yea def get the tundra with 6's to come..That will be a fair match for me lol....My buddy is still coming with his 2010' ram on 6's....
Charles

· Registered
2,619 Posts
Thanks man, I have 6k with 3k fogs unlike sum newer tundras that have matching heads and fogs. I've been seeing quite a few more tundras with halos nowadays. Imma see if buddy in baton rouge wants to come and meet us, he has a 07 blk dcab with 26" with loud train horns.
i wouldnt blow it at the track, last time i was at no problem they were a bit pissy but hooter hell yea i might even blow mine a fe times

· Premium Member
405 Posts
I am keeping fingers crossed. Still looks like I will be there. Looks like we will have quite a few trucks there. Anyone have good video/camera gear? I will bring my flip and camcorder. I just noticed on address that this will be the other Hooters. I was thinking it was the one on College drive. Will check out google map.
Hoping for good cool weather for the night.
zeeya

· Registered
632 Posts
It's is the one on College Drive, Zeeya.

· Registered
2,619 Posts
hate to say it but my iphones 10 day forecast puts the high at 76 and low at 54 60% chance of rain also on the 16 so lets hope a front rolls through cuz honestly i may not run of i dont get cold weather

· Registered
2,619 Posts
hate to say it fellas but i wont be attending. it seems it wont be as cold as i would like it, and we just got our hunting land ready to hunt for opening weekend of hunting season. the alure of dropping me a big buck or a nice doe is overpowering my want to attend this meet.

· Registered
179 Posts
Looks like i wont be attending either guys..Ended up getting a new truck when i got home from offshore..It runs strong..I have some goodies coming in for it so should get to see what it'll do before long....Its a new F-150 Screw FX4....
Charles

· Registered
632 Posts
Everything is still on for Saturday. I'll try to be at Hooters for around 1:30 to 2:00. See ya'll there!

· Registered
632 Posts
Mr. Cater sent some things for us, compliments of a few sponsors. Thanks Cater!

· Premium Member
405 Posts
Been concentrating on the weather. According to local weather 79 the high with 64 the low for Sunday morning. Hopefully by 8 or 9 it will get down in the 60's. Like Cater said, I was hoping for drier air. Looks like we will have some humidity to deal with.
Jason, are you still going to try and do the dyno that morning or had you called that off?

· Premium Member
405 Posts
Jason, I know when my son and his group had a meeting with the Tacoma bunch they all had room to park out along the right side.
When you are looking at Hooters from the parking lot turn right 90 degrees and they have a long strip along the road where no one was parked. Every one usually tries to park right there in the front. Maybe we will get lucky and get that same strip.

· Registered
632 Posts
Yea the dyno is out. And I'll see what I can reserve for parking when I get there.

· Premium Member
405 Posts
I will plan on being there at least by 1:30. Probably will shoot for 1 just in case I bump in to traffic along the way.

· Registered
632 Posts
Cool!!

81 - 100 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.