Toyota Tundra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Guys, I had fun meeting everyone there yesterday. I wish I could have stayed to watch you guys at the track, but duty calls. Can't wait to do it again sometime. I got some great ideas and input on things to do to my truck. Thanks

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
sorry i missed it guys but like i said it was opening weekend at our new property and i couldnt resist
heres some results IMG_0522.jpg

·
Registered
630 Posts
I had a great time with everybody. I wish we had more come out. But theres always next year.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Nice......I want some backstrap :) jk. Too bad you missed it. I enjoyed it.
the main deciding factor was the fact that the weather was not in the 40's. my goal is to get my 01 to run mid 15's and imo anthing warmer than that wouldnt have really helped. to your comment we actually took a tender loin that night seasoned it and cooked it over the fire old school style and passed it around. then then next night we took a hind quater and made a nice roast for everyone lol.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Hybrid in his new 2011 Crewmax

Southtoy with the WHLM

Mike Cheat in his RC that trapped out at 111 mph with a 13.1 time

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Jason (Blackwidow) getting ready to embarras a Titan by 2 seconds.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Man, when I first saw the first pic, I misread. I thought it was a new 2011 Hybrid Crewmax, lol. I was looking at how sweet that truck looked. Then I realized.....I own that bad boy ;). Wish I could have stayed at the track with you guys.

·
Registered
630 Posts
That's funny. Wish you could have stayed too. We had a good time!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any vids of that R/C with the blower on it running at the track? 111mph is nuts for a work truck with a warranty! I'm assuming that was a 2.1 or greater 60' and on street tires?

Jason, I will be heading to no problem to get some shakedown runs with the new goodies. Probably wont be till January seeing how the track is closed most of December. Would be good to meet up with your again. It's nice to have fellow truck enthusiast!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Don't tell me he has some more goodies? LOL, no video's. Mike's wife took a few pictures for us. We had no one to run the video camera for us.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
If we can get everyone on board and figure out a time and place, then we can get this thing rolling. Definitely sometime in the next couple months.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
come on peeps I hope we have number 5. an new news

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
im in if its less than three hours

101 - 120 of 126 Posts