Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, A couple weeks ago i came across a weird problem. My car was sitting outside for a few hours, when i came out and turned it on, i had the 4WD low light blinking, but the position of the 4wd nob was in standard (2rear). When i tried changing to 4high or low, it would not do anything. After 5 minutes or so driving while the 4lo was blinking and the nob still being placed in the standard (2rear). I decided to stop and restart the car surprisingly the blinking light went away.

i thought that it was just a glitch, however the next day same exact problem occured.

mind you it was only those 2 days, now nock on wood, it hasnt happened for a week or so.

Also just for note (when i swtich from 2wd to 4hi to 4lo) it works, but when in 4lo it beeps all the time while im in that drive? is that normal?

Please guys can someone help me?

·
Premium Member
2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD
399 Posts
hmmm I had a similar problem (4lo flashing in 2 hi was only one of my problems). Bottom line is they could never solve it (in the last 1.5 years) and they're taking my old truck back. The link to the thread is in my sig.

hope it helps somewhat

1 - 2 of 2 Posts