Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just got a 2wd 05 tacoma. I hate the small 215 tires and would like to upgrade both the tires and the wheels. Wheels are 5 lug. What's a good size for both the wheels and the tires that would fit without any type of lift. How about good places to buy also? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey, I just got a 2wd 05 tacoma. I hate the small 215 tires and would like to upgrade both the tires and the wheels. Wheels are 5 lug. What's a good size for both the wheels and the tires that would fit without any type of lift. How about good places to buy also? Thanks a lot.
What are you doing with your old tires and wheels?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does anyone know where I can get OEM alloy tacoma wheels in 5 lug nut? I can't fine the oem stuff anywhere.

What are you doing with your old tires and wheels?
Not sure what I am doing with the old wheels and tires, you interested in buying them?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
In the SET area a lot of 5 lug models have a set of port/dealer wheels made by Enkei, in a 15x6" or 7" for use with factory tires or BFG white letter tires. Used to see a lot of these trucks running around with Mustang 15X7, 16x7"? and other Ford wheels. The pattern is 5 on 4.5, just like Chrysler, but center hole varies by make, model, and year.
EDIT: there are aftermarket center caps/lug covers for the Mustang wheels that have NO logo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts