Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since no one has popped the cherry in this section, I'll do it. I purchased a set of 5000 series bags a few months back. Truthfully, I have no idea how I towed without them in the past. They make a world of difference. I pulled a CC F350 4x4 single wheel on my giant trailer. 30 lbs in the bags and it rode smooth as glass. My next purchase will definitely be the onboard compressor. Keep up the good work guys!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Since no one has popped the cherry in this section, I'll do it. I purchased a set of 5000 series bags a few months back. Truthfully, I have no idea how I towed without them in the past. They make a world of difference. I pulled a CC F350 4x4 single wheel on my giant trailer. 30 lbs in the bags and it rode smooth as glass. My next purchase will definitely be the onboard compressor. Keep up the good work guys!
Thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear you are happy with the product, it's amazing what some rubber and a little bit of air will do. Let me know if you have any questions at all!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts