Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a tuff country 4.5 suspension lift and on the rear i added a 1.5" AAL to the 3" block. i want to know if they make a bilstein 5100 rear shock that will fit my truck:confused: if not any other recomendations?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The P/N is be5-b110-t5. They're about $80 each at Jack-It.
i tried to look up that part # but couldnt find it. do you have this on your truck? i have the same lift as you but stacked the front with the revtek 2" spacer and added a 1.5" AAL single leaf spring to the rear.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
i tried to look up that part # but couldnt find it. do you have this on your truck? i have the same lift as you but stacked the front with the revtek 2" spacer and added a 1.5" AAL single leaf spring to the rear.
I didn't get them yet. When I was looking for rear 5100s, someone said I should contact Jack-It. That is where I got that p/n. They had them in stock. You can email Tyler, [email protected], for more info. I think that p/n is the same shocks that come with the RCD lift, so you can probably get them from anyone who sells RCD.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks i look into it. btw, you still running the rear shocks that came with the TC lift?

·
Banned
6 Posts
i have a tuff country 4.5 energy suspension lift and on the rear i added a 1.5" AAL to the 3" block. i want to know if they make a bilstein 5100 rear shock that will fit my truck:confused: if not any other recomendations?
I think it is more recommended that you should get that bilstein 5100 rear shock. My friend has one. I can recommend him if you want. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts