Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed Bilstein 5100s with the ToyTec Diff drop kit. Had the exact leveling effect I was looking for. Rides and drives better than stock too. My driveway angle makes it look like it's a little nose high, but it's not.

I have one concern. Even with the diff drop, the CV angles look pretty steep to me. For the life of me I can't see how the diff drop really changes that. The spacers are on the front diff mounts, but there is also a rear diff mount. The kit rotates the diff, but doesn't seem to drop it much. Am I going to have any CV problems in the future?

Thanks,

John

Sorry for the poor quality pics. Was in a hurry and took them with the phone.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
429 Posts
The spacers are on the front diff mounts, but there is also a rear diff mount. The kit rotates the diff, but doesn't seem to drop it much. Am I going to have any CV problems in the future?

Exactly why I ditched my "diff drop". It's the same on the 1st gens, only drops the front. A scam in my opinion. You should be alright with your cv's, you don't look like your beyond the limits of your truck. Just monitor them... Good lookin truck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts