Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the daystar 1" lift yesterday and installed it last night and i love how the truck sits. it looks beefier now but i just wanted to tell all the rcd guys that you can add another inch to your lift. it is a pain in the butt to reinstall your upper ball joint bolt thru the spindle. now all i need is 37+ tires

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
^^^ Of course you mean to say....
:worthless:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You might not be able to tell it sits higher in the front but on a level road it does im happy the way it looks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys im gonna measure both sides of my front wheel wells tomorrow, i feel like the passenger side is lower then the driver side

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya thats 2wd

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
AHAH! You just wanted to wash it before taking pictures! Looks pretty good, I think 37's will compliment the lift. I too like the black box. Soooo, you must have a pretty good vertical leap to get into that with no steps.:heh:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
actually thats kinda dirty the pollen is really bad i got alot of oak trees so i get a s*** load of yellow dust on my truck but ya im thinking 37's or 38s toyo mt's again and thats a husky tool box home depot sells them and about the jumping i gotta hold onto the oh **** handle and jump up. all the girls complain about me not having nerf bars

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like the new look man. Pretty much exactly what I'm planning this summer. if your gonna put bars on it, you should get sliders. that way it will have a practical value as well. the gils to bring a ladder! I have the same toolbox. I ended up bolting a couple 50 cal. ammo cans inside to hold the misc. little items, as well as mounted my hi-lift to the back side.

·
Premium Member
11,253 Posts
Clay bar! It gets off all sorts of random gunk...things on the paint I didn't even know could come off.

Gonna enter it in any shows?

Personally, I think it looks cleaner without step bars, but you may want them to mask the exposed frame from the body lift.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya man thats the only reason why i would put the bars on there is to hide the frame and idk if there are any shows around here to enter. do the nerf bars mount to the bottom or the side of the frame. im thinkin about going with a 37x14.5 you guys think that would look good? thanks for all ur guys help

1 - 17 of 17 Posts