Toyota Tundra Forums banner

6/8 drop rcsb progress

5K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  Joe T 
#1 ·
ok jk, its only at 6/6 right now, ill be notching the frame monday and tossing some 2.5" blocks in. Thought you guys may wanna see what it loos like now.

See less See more
#8 ·
Looks good man, did you want it to have all that rake? Maybe it's just the picture though

#9 ·
i would leave it like that, it looks really good, maybe 6/7 but not 6/8. it really comes down to the look you want

#14 ·
:tu:That looks SICK ide leave it the way it is..:tu:

#15 ·
Yup, I am liking the raked look you have now. Will the suspension keep your tires in the front from hitting your fender/wheel well if you hit a speed bump, etc.? Love the black wheels!

#18 ·
I dont rub on the fender, but i do run on the inner liner when i take turns any harder than a grandma would. So Im yanking the liners also and ill see how it is after that. And I wouldnt mind keeping the rake, but im not a fan of wheel well gap on a lowered vehicle :p
It does look good but I agree it will look better without the gap in the back.

#19 ·
Also FYI..Check your passenger side rear wheel..It sticks out further than the drivers side rear on our Tundras. With aftermarket wheels its very noticeable as it comes out a weeee bit past the fender well. No one has yet to state as why this is. So you might end up bottoming on top of it unless the regular cab is different than the DC and CM cabs. Let us know.

#20 ·
Looks good. Will look great when you lower the back to get rid of the gap under the wheel well. This truck ought to fly around corners being that low.

#22 ·
...and I forgot to mention with the rake you'll also get better traction, especially when supercharged.

#23 ·
...and I forgot to mention with the rake you'll also get better traction, especially when supercharged.
I thought an even stance distributes the weight evenly... resulting in more weight in the rear...more traction :confused:

#24 ·
Also FYI..Check your passenger side rear wheel..It sticks out further than the drivers side rear on our Tundras. With aftermarket wheels its very noticeable as it comes out a weeee bit past the fender well. No one has yet to state as why this is. So you might end up bottoming on top of it unless the regular cab is different than the DC and CM cabs. Let us know.
That's crazy Marky Mark. I guess it would be most noticable if your tires were exactly even with the wheel well because that tire would stick out....

#25 ·
That's crazy Marky Mark. I guess it would be most noticable if your tires were exactly even with the wheel well because that tire would stick out....
Yeppers..That is one of the reason I had to have my rear axles shortened for my AirRide setup so the wheels would tuck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.