Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This oil leak looks as if it's coming from just behind lower drive pully behind passengers tire , whats weird is it is not a burnt dark oil leak on floor it looks like fresh oil which i have not spilled any? Guess its goggles and jack stand time. Getting close to second Timing Belt change and just wanta get this problem identified in case they need to do a seal thats non associated with the normal seals i change while timing belts off!! Looks more like gear oil but i know my gear oil is not that clean?? :confused:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This oil leak looks as if it's coming from just behind lower drive pully behind passengers tire , whats weird is it is not a burnt dark oil leak on floor it looks like fresh oil which i have not spilled any? Guess its goggles and jack stand time. Getting close to second Timing Belt change and just wanta get this problem identified in case they need to do a seal thats non associated with the normal seals i change while timing belts off!! Looks more like gear oil but i know my gear oil is not that clean?? :confused:
Seems i have overfilled crankcase with oil? PCV leaking and it was clogged and only had 118K on it, oil leak seems gone.:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts