Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have just purchased a Tundra and I am now going to sell my T-100. Let me tell you a bit about it and you can tell me what to ask.

It is a 1997 with 92000 miles on it. full power options, window, doors, tilt wheel, air, cruise, extra cab, 6 disc changer, 4 wheel drive, newer Michelins 275 x 16s, factory mag wheels, automatic, tarp possibly if it doesn't fit the Tundra, 3.4 liter engine. I am the second owner of it. I purchased it when it had about 20,000 miles on it from a dealer. The previous owner was an older gent that just wanted a Tundra when they came out. Every mile since I have owned it is documented in a log. Every time I stop for fuel I write it in the book, every tire rotation, oil change, wiper change, every mile is in there. It is Dark Grey Metalic with no marks on the paint. SR 5 package with a bed liner. New exhaust and starter. Yesterday I took it in for a complete once over so it would be inspected by a certified mechanic. He did the PA state inspection til next June, he did the oil and filter and I had him do the power exchange of the tranny fluid. This gets all the old fluid out of the tranny and the converter. The motor is like the day it was bought. The rear bumper has a blemish on the step area. Toyota has a cross member that has rusted a bit and marked the rear step of the chrome. other than that it is pretty clean. The drivers door panel has a wear mark from where I rest my arm, thats about all that is wrong with the interior. From what I have seen on the web sites of Edmonds and Kelly Blue book it seems that it is somewhere in the 9k to 10.5 k area. I think that's a bit high but I don't want to under sell it either. What do you guys think??????

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to up date you guys. I sold it without the tarp for $9500,00. I thought that was fair. It had 93,000 miles on it and was a 97 so I'm feeling good. It was a very nice truck

By the way that is a great looking truck. Mine was all silver or grey how ever you want to call it.

thanks for the replies

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.