Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 'clicking' or 'ticking' noise coming from dash area on passenger side when my a/c or heater is running. Tried playing with switching between defrost/floor position, etc and it does not go away. The higher the fan speed the faster it clicks. Air still blows ice cold. Any ideas?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Check the cabin air filter. a leaf probably got under it and is in the fan. The cabin air filter is behind the glove box

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I'm from Birmingham but have lived in Shreveport for over 4 years now. I would have definitly thought it was something in the fan. I guess if you are still in waranty you can take it to the dealership.

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
I'm from Birmingham but have lived in Shreveport for over 4 years now. I would have definitly thought it was something in the fan. I guess if you are still in waranty you can take it to the dealership.
I lived in Birmingham for a few years. Lived in Natchitoches for a year. All my college years. Now in NOLA. How is your AC blowing?? Could be the blower motor going out.

·
Registered
119 Posts
It could be low/out of refrigerant and the low presure switch is cycling the compressor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts