Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one else have this problem on there truck?

When i have the vents selected on feet, it comes out of every vent(feet, face and windshield). i would say i'll get about 60% of the air coming out on the feet and the rest coming out of the face and windshield vent. so when i want heat on my feet i got to close the face vents. and it does the same thing when its selected on the feet and windshield, but the rest works fine.

hope this made sense. thanks.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Nope, mine doesn't do that, although I do have the auto climate system. When I go to manual, feet works like it should. Sounds like you have a door that isn't shutting right. If you are still under warranty, time for a trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i think he's in the wrong section...he just joined and shows to have an old highlander......

·
Registered
54 Posts
Speaking of what vehicle is shown, how do I get mine to show. I have searched around my CP and not come across it...

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Speaking of what vehicle is shown, how do I get mine to show. I have searched around my CP and not come across it...
User CP , Edit details, between the first and second section it says edit your garage

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a 10 tundra, and a 01 highlander. dont know why only th highlander shows up.

i took the truck to the dealer and they check other trucks and it does the same thing. so they said its normal, thats why i decided to ask on here. i have the manual a/c.

·
Registered
12 Posts
mine does the same thing. If you just turn the nob back and forth a few times it will then change to the one that you have it selected on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sthewey- you are right. i just look in the manual. I think its a little dumb, but it does show it in the manual.

thanks for the response.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I looked again, its not there... I have been all through the user CP and nothing about my garage shows up.
I did a print screen for you to show it to you on mine.

Edit- Worst picture ever. Sorry man I've reached my limit of time I'm gonna fight this stupid file size limit. It's there on mine wish I could help you!

·
Registered
60 Posts
does any one else have this problem on there truck?

When i have the vents selected on feet, it comes out of every vent(feet, face and windshield). i would say i'll get about 60% of the air coming out on the feet and the rest coming out of the face and windshield vent. so when i want heat on my feet i got to close the face vents. and it does the same thing when its selected on the feet and windshield, but the rest works fine.

hope this made sense. thanks.
My truck does the same thing. I thought something was wrong with mine too, it's pretty annoying to have to close the vents to keep hot air from blowing in your face.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts