Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check these out, pretty standard stuff but I think it makes it look much better, and my mother who couldn't get into the truck without help before can get in unassisted now! Which helps my old man out, cause he's the one driving it while I finish up my contract in the middle east. :cry3d:

Before

After

Canoe is my dads he took my baby up too our Aunt and Uncles lake house for the week... Boy I miss my truck... been back here in the middle east for a month and a half now, only got to drive her for 2 weeks. Oh well at least someones having a great time driving it. :beatsme:

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i see some chafing in your future with those tie downs going across the painted bumper like that...

but cool roof rack though....nice steps too.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
I like it :) Stay safe out there in the middle east.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great color combo with the canoe. Good looking Truck. Be safe. Better hope Dad gives Truck back!!
Thanks! I know, hes got an old 99 Chevy Astro which still runs like a champ, but he loves driving my truck so much more, I told him before I left he was going to hand me the keys to the Van when I get home and tell me the truck got stolen or something. :abduction:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
Truck looks good. Military or contractor? Stay safe.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did 2 tours in Iraq when I was in the military, military cutbacks forced me out so I became a contractor and been doing this for 3 years now... but Its time to come home.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Thank you for your Service !!!!!

I have the same steps and LOVE them........

·
Registered
407 Posts
Might want to look into a clear bra strip or something across that bumper piece as previously mentioned. It won't take long at all with high speed air flowing across those tiedowns to wear through the clear and paint.

Keep your head down and get home safe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts