Discussion Starter #1

Moto metal wheels M0951
Pro comp leveling kit
Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/65/18

Sorry for the crappy iphone picture

·
Registered
53 Posts
i like it...that was the look i was going for except i was gonna try my luck with the trail grapplers, however found a great deal i couldn't pass up for the 20" limited's.

looks good tho

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Nice! Where u going with it .... Street or Off-Road?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I suppose the offroad look, I don't do any real offroading. Just riding through the woods and what not. A Leer cab high shell is on its way, other than that I don't have anymore mods planned. Well thats what I am saying now :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice looking tires and rims dog nutz!

·
Registered
293 Posts
What kind of leveling kit did you use on the truck and what did it cost you for the leveling kit?

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Those rims look great on there, have fun.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Truck looks nice. Careful though, the Mod Bug can bite HARD ...........

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Nice looking truck!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
What kind of leveling kit did you use on the truck and what did it cost you for the leveling kit?
I'm also interested.... Did it raise the front or lower the back? I assume that it raised the front, but I also notice the rear shocks...

Nice looking truck...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Truck looks nice. Careful though, the Mod Bug can bite HARD ...........

Ha ha, Every new motorcycle I have ever bought the plan was to leave stock. That dont happen, the internet and free time at work equals light wallet :D

The lift is a Procomp which I think is the 4wheel parts house brand? Its 2.5 up front and i added the blocks in the back. I don't have the paperwork laying around, I will have to check the price and get back to you on that.

Thanks everybody, as soon I as I pulled up to the shop to pick my truck up, i just yelled damn that truck is hot. So much better looking than stock

1 - 16 of 16 Posts