Discussion Starter #1

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Damn Nice! Go Tigers!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice pics. The water is here, muds deep everywhere down here now.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice pictures, looks like someone had fun, but probably not cleaning it up haha. I use to go to FSC in Lakeland,FL.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's been a week and I'm still cleaning mud up! My mistake was when I got stuck I was listening to my buddy outside when I hit the gas in reverse and hadn't put the passenger window up.....oops! That became the mess!! We have decided that from now on we keep the mud on the outside!

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
That's a good way to test the AIP.

Nice work!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Those are some great pics! I seen those and also wondered about the Air pumps that cause soo much trouble. Nice truck also what is your set up.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Awesome pictures man!! One day when I win the lottery my truck is going to look like this!!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Nice to see you gettin down and dirty in Fla.

·
Cash-Strapped Supporter
155 Posts
Really jealous, your truck is simply a beast. Probably one of the best looking Tundras/Half-Ton I have ever seen. I wish I could go that intense in mud!

·
Registered
56 Posts
man that truck is sweeeet... how does the paint look after that round of mud. I love the look of a black truck all clean. I just don't have the time to spend keeping it that clean anymore . but would love to have another black rig.

·
Registered
422 Posts
your truck is a BEAST - nice pics man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts