Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after my paint went to s*** on the roof and hood, I decided I would go for a little more "rugged" approach. Since the truck is now a work/dirtbike transportation and tow vehicle for a couple small trailers, An indestructible paint job seemed like a good choice. I really like how it turned out... It's ArmaCoat bedliner material made from polyurethane. They can color match it pretty close, so I went with a deep green to match the original paint. It's pretty close in person, maybe just a little more blue. It was done by A2ZFX Inc. in Lancaster, CA. They gave me a KILLER deal on it since I used to work for them, but their prices are awesome anyways. If anyone's interested, call (661) 940-9470 and ask for Apryl. Tell her Cody sent you. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Looks cool! Pressure washer safe for sure, nice!!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i can't rightly say i'd ever do that to my tundy, but i think it is a bold new look and cool indeed. great idea for the purposes you are using your truck for.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Its about time someone did that since Toyota' s clear coat is paper thin. Thought about doing that myself. So you'll never have to wax it again Right??

·
Registered
330 Posts
ya i wonder how hard it will be to clean with all of the nooks and crannies for dirt to stick to.. other than that that is freakin cool man! i gave you points for being original and trying something new

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
keep us posted how it holds up and if you find any flaws with having that liner all over your truck. I like it. When my paint goes one day this will be in mind.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Sweet job man, I bet you get some looks now driving around. Good choice on tires too RF10's are a sweet tire as I run the same.

·
Registered
366 Posts
id do it if it wasnt my dd

1 - 20 of 29 Posts