Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! I have read many threads on this site and many others about opinions regarding various types of tonneau covers. In additon, I have considered many different options but I think I've narrowed it down to these two. I am considering the A.R.E LSX w/keyless and dome light or the Leer 800 w/keyless and dome light for my 2010 DC RW but before I make my final decision, I would love some feedback.

1. Do any of you have either of these models?
2. What are your impressions of them?
3. How long have you owned your tonneau?
4. Pro's/Con's?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you to all who read and reply.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been shopping the past two weeks between those exact two and went with the A.R.E. What sold me was the scissor hinges which draws the outer edge closer to the body to gives a tighter, more finished look. The dealer I visited had one of each on their trucks in the yard and the difference was very noticeable. Should be in and installed in three weeks.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
You can look at my pics and i have the are on a 2010 DC. I have went back probably 5 times to get them to adjust the rubbers that hold it snug. You do get some movement with the top. It takes it a little while to settle down. I put the bed rug in also and it stays pretty dry. I have had it on since August and 15,000 miles on it. So far no real problems, just keep checking the adjustments from time to time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts