Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've got a 2006 Tundra AC in which I recently installed Billstein 5100's all around (top notch on the front). I then added a 2 inch block at the back resulting in about 1 inch of rake - exactly what I wanted expecting it to even out with my canopy / car topper boat / and tool box in the back while maintaining the stock ride. OK so far so good ... or so I thought. Problem is when I put the canopy on, it alone nearly takes up the inch rake. Add my car topper boat and a bit of gear and I'm low in the back.

So my question is, since I already have the blocks is there an add a leaf that i can purchase that will not add anymore lift (except of course the width of the spring) while adding some capacity? OR, is there a better way to go?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

K

·
Registered
429 Posts
Call Alcan springs. Charles will help you in creating the perfect springs for your usage. Blocks suck, take em out. You'll pay about $280 per side for the springs but well worth it. There is no easy or cheap alternative for what your wanting.

·
Registered
469 Posts
AAL can give about 1.5" or 2" of lift. What if you get rid of the blocks and just do an AAL. It will give you the added capacity and still have about 2" of lift in the rear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts