Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 2010 Crewmax with the 5.7 and the towing package. I would like to pull a 30 foot gooseneck trailer with two jeeps on it. One weights 3700 and one weighs 3000. The trailer weighs 3500. Is this do-able? I've done quite a bit of searching on here and there's alot of threads about pulling a lot less, but what do you all think? I do not know what the pin weight would be. I have C class tires. Please don't take this the wrong way, but please reply if you're someone that has put this CM to the test. Don't reply if you're only spitting back info that you've read on the site. I need real life info. I know that I'm within the Tundra specs, I would just feel better with a gooseneck than a bumper pull. Thanks for any input. I have not bought the trailer yet, but I would like to soon.

Randy

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
I would say you are at the high end of doable if you have e rated tires and airbags. I tow a 8500 lb 5er with no problems.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice. I received a couple of PM's stating the same info. That's exactly what I'm going to do. E rated tires and airbags.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts