Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just tried my AC this past weekend and when I pressed the AC button (2004 Limited) it just flashed and nothing worked. What do you think is wrong? Thanks

·
Registered
917 Posts
Way to many things for someone to guess. There are several key items it could be your going to need to get your hands dirty.

·
Premium Member
7,925 Posts
There is a grounding bolt in the top of the compressor that holds the ground and a wiring harness connector to the top of the compressor. check this to see if it is loose. If it si loose (or gone) then it will cause the AC light to blink and the AC to go out intermittently.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was on cold but not sure about the blower. I have never had problems before. I will check out under the hood. I was hoping it was a fuse. Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for all your help. So far nothing is working. But I will keep trying. Thankfully is is cool in Roanoke, VA tonight.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my Tundra fixed today. A ground screw was loose and it needed some freon. Works great and it only cost me $80.00. Thanks for all the help.

·
Premium Member
7,925 Posts
There is a grounding bolt in the top of the compressor that holds the ground and a wiring harness connector to the top of the compressor. check this to see if it is loose. If it si loose (or gone) then it will cause the AC light to blink and the AC to go out intermittently.
Got my Tundra fixed today. A ground screw was loose and it needed some freon. Works great and it only cost me $80.00. Thanks for all the help.
Glad to be of help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts