Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this is the right forum but I would like to get some help with finding accessories for my 2004 corolla. Yes this is a right-hand drive car. I would like to get a fog light kit (lights, cables, switch, etc.) with possibly wiring diagrams as well. I would also like to source a rear spoiler.

I am also looking for a service manual for this car so I can do my own repairs, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
your corolla looks a lot different from usa corollas so i would suggest you ask dealership where you bought it from. other than that your best bet is ebay or you can join this form as well its 9thgencorolla.com i am on there with same s/n

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Sorry for the late update. I eventually got a fog light kit made by a Chinese company called DLAA. They seem to be ok, although the fog light switch has a cheap feel to it. Also, the instructions that came with it were really terrible. I wrote the company which has a branch in Canada and was told that the instructions were just general and that I should contact my local toyota dealer or a professional installer.

Gee, if they placed that on the outside of the box, I may not have purchased it. Really poor customer service in my opinion.

Anyways I also eventually got the genuine toyota service manual for my car which came with coloured electrical diagrams. So I ended up doing the job for myself. All is well now.

On to the next project!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts