Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replaced the bull Bar with a Ranchhand. looks a little meaner but mainly for protection. the deer in ga get pretty big. hopefully it will never come in hand but would like to keep the cost of damage down by buying the best guard out there. still get to install Piaa lights once i figure out how.

Attachments

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Morning Glory will love this!

Looks good

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i actually used many of Morning Glory's pics and post to help me decide about the brand to buy. hopefully he'll be proud. it really is the best guard.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You will not be disappointed. I field tested mine 3 years ago at 65mph with a Texas Whitetail.......all i lost was a fog light. Remember, don't swerve from deer, speed up!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Haha, I am very proud. I'm almost as proud as this moment as the text I got from this chick this morning.

You're only ONE step behind - adn that's the lift!

On that note, it looks good... but also it will serve you well. My buddy has hit like 3-4 deer with his brush guard (Renegade) and it ain't nothin compared to this RH.

Edit: Those things always look so purdy when they're new. You gotta scuff yours up like mine is and then you'll have a few stories behind. Nothin' beats drinkin' a beer telling your brush guard/bumper stories.

That was probably my most fun story behidn the brush guard...

And that was by far my most tough story.

-rockstate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts